I have written a book on riichi mahjong strategies and am (very slowly) working on a sequel.
Here are some rough write-ups of computer code fragments I’ve written in the past.
- Compiling a cross-national data set (R markdown)
- The resulting data set (.csv)
- Numerical and graphical summaries of data (R markdown)
- Univariate and bivariate summaries of data (R markdown)
- LaTeX Beamer template for Kobe University
- LaTeX resources for Rice University
- R utilities for clustered standard error: Sweave output (pdf) and source